Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Got Dressed ... For a Bridal Shower

It was a lovely Sunday shower for a dear friend and a great excuse to wear a dress (which I RARELY do).  Cozy-comfy is the name of the game and this outfit was just that.  My only pet peeve is that I wish the dress was a tad longer.  I'm 5'9" so everything is short on me (insert audible sigh).  However, afterwards I decided that I liked the ankle length on me.  I'll just call it The Little House on the Prairie Cut and I'm so down with anything "Little House."






 DressThe Loft FYI: I bought this at 40% off 
CardiganOld Navy  A total steal at $15!
Shoes: Old Navy  I'm addicted - these go with everything!
Bracelets: A gift from Kohl's Lauren Conrad Line
Sunglasses: Super old from God knows where (probably Walgreens - HA!)

The next time I wear this dress I think I'm going to try a more structured look with a belt (brown?), fitted jean jacket, and strappy sandals.  I like pieces that are versatile and this dress can make both a soft and edgy look.  Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I'll be happy to respond to all.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS